Regional Sales Manager, Clinical & Food Diagnostics Eurofins Technologies Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Eurofins
Title: Regional Sales Manager, Clinical & Food Diagnostics Eurofins Technologies
Location: Dubai – UAE
Position: Regional Sales Manager, Clinical & Food Diagnostics Middle East Eurofins Technologies
Eurofins Scientific through its subsidiaries (hereinafter sometimes “Eurofins” or “the Group”) believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. With about 45,000 staff in more than 800 laboratories across 47 countries, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin and purity of biological substances and products, as well as for innovative clinical diagnostic. The Group objective is to provide its customers with high-quality services, accurate results on time and expert advice by its highly qualified staff.
POSITION TITLE (ENGLISH): Regional Sales Manager, Clinical & Food Diagnostics Middle East
REPORTING TO: Regional Manager Asia Pacific
REPORTING LOCATION: Singapore
WORKING LOCATION: UAE, Saudi Arabia (preferred)
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
Eurofins Technologies is an international business line (IBL) within the Eurofins Group which is developing, manufacturing and marketing technologies and other supplies in the field of bioanalytical testing. The position will focus on building a multi-million EUR business, with a focus for distribution of the Eurofins Technologies clinical & food diagnostics test kit portfolio (incl. SARS-CoV-2 test kits, other infectious diseases, food pathogens, food allergens, mycotoxins, etc.) to government institutions and B2B customers in the Middle East (research institutes, government laboratories, routine laboratories, hospitals, clinics, medical centers, food manufacturers, etc.)
POSITION & OBJECTIVES:
· Support test kit registrations in key markets through own network with government institutes and via distributors
· Build a growth strategy for clinical & food diagnostic test kits in Middle East. Based on market development, competitive moves and innovative thinking, identify, map and prioritise potential customers and sales opportunities in Middle East. Initially this will focus on the development of a clinical diagnostics (e.g. SARS-CoV-2) market for Eurofins Technologies, followed by building up a distribution network for the food diagnostics market.
· Develop a portfolio of prospects; Convert high priority clients into sales; Initiate, develop and grow relationship with key accounts and government key opinion leaders in Middle East
· Actively seek participation in tenders and hospital laboratory outsourcing opportunities
· As the business grows, build a team; Hire sales executives and support team when required.
· Build the Eurofins Technologies test kit brand in Middle East; Deliver high quality presentations and maintain ongoing customer communication regarding our capabilities; develop strategic marketing plans and marketing materials; Organise and/or participate in conferences for Key Opinion Leaders, Doctors and other key scientific staff;
· Organise test kit logistics between Eurofins Technologies production locations and client premises and …