Regional Manager – CAT Rental Solutions Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Caterpillar
Title: Regional Manager – CAT Rental Solutions
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
As a Regional Account Manager you will drive new business activity, manageCorporate Accounts and build sound business relationships for the expansion ofour Rental Solutions business throughout the Middle East andAfrica regions. The position will be based in the GCC region andcandidates must demonstrate proven ability to achieve success and customerconnectivity in both a virtual and in-person environment(s).
JobDuties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain effective internal partner relationships andrelationships with major customers in order that sales objectives can beachieved. You will develop and execute account strategies and activities forspecified accounts; establish high-level relationships with business decisionmakers and identify business needs and problems. Developing and implementingmarket strategies for key industries and customers, as well as securingcommitment of Caterpillar and Dealer resources to assure continued customersatisfaction.
* Provide consultation to various departments within Caterpillar regarding thedirection and strategies that key industry leaders will be adopting in thefuture. You will consult with dealers and districts on the subject of sales andservice support of products to “corporate account” customers. Youwill travel in the field to monitor and resolve issues regarding customersatisfaction and future product needs. You will also be developing productsupport and other types of program planning for assigned customers, takingsteps necessary to assure product health in order to maintain and enhance PINSgrowth.
* Make regular visits to job locations, foreign and domestic, to provide adviceand counsel to potential customers.
* Ensure that account decision makers have been fully exposed to the features/benefits available from Caterpillar products, dealer, and marketing before theyfinalize purchasing decisions. Must communicate effectively across product,industry, dealer and/or customer audiences to gain understanding and acceptanceof ideas and recommendations.
* Demonstrated ability and entrepreneurial skills forgeneration product(s) and associated commercial solutions which create widerranges of partnership opportunities with our customers will be highlydesirable.
* Work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally andexternally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences.Good human relations skills are required to develop a collaborative/cooperativework relationship with others inside and outside the business unit.
* Manage the compliance of assignments and keep up to date with new industrytrends, changing technology and regulations affecting the competitiveenvironment.
* A college or university degree or equivalent experience.
* 10 to 15 years experience of specific industry experience in order to gainrecognition as a Divisional and company expert.
* Should have broad business background, specific long-term industry knowledgeand excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to deal with sensitive issues, mentor and coach, and/or persuadeothers on new methods of equipment application, new technology and distributionmethods.
* Generally requires extensive travel as essential to succeed, understandregional opportunities, and worldwide business conditions.
* Good communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills