Regional Head Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Professional Recruitment
Purpose of the role:
To manage the overall business and operations in the given region spanning various countries and missions with accountability for business development, revenue, and profitability, and customer satisfaction; with overall responsibility for building and managing relationships with missions, FMCs, and third-party vendors.
Responsible for the region’s function as an independent unit and is accountable for:
- All business operations in its region
- Business Development from its region – local, regional or global business
- Maintaining contact with all client governments / in its region MoFAs
- Finance, HR, and Administration functions in its region, in coordination with Heads of Corporate Finance, HR and Administration respectively
- Direct responsibility for the region’s profitability and achievement of financial targets (EBITA) set by the company.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the region and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Develop and maintain a relationship of the highest order with the Diplomatic Missions
- Manage to exist as well as a growing business within the region with respect to Account Management, marketing, and negotiation of contracts.
- Identify new sources of revenue generation & methods of cost-effectiveness within the given region with a view to expanding business thereby increasing profitability
- Undertake Business Development activities to acquire new contracts.
- Set up new business units in the region, appoint new franchise partners and develop business relationships with existing franchise partners in the given region and monitor their performance on a continuous basis.
- Lead and manage all employees within the given region which includes those on Saudi VTS rolls and employees working in Partner setups in the region.
- Drive the Value Added Services and create new channels of revenue in collaboration with the VAS team
- Ensure the highest levels of Employee and Customer Satisfaction.
- Handle emergencies & manage crises, ensuring the security of passports and complete vigilance at all times.
- Ensure compliance to all existing processes and meet the defined SLA’s with clients (missions) and customers (internal/external).
- Liaise and coordinate about day to day activities with all stakeholders in the given region
- Ensure judicious use of natural resources
- Adhere to the environmental health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Travel Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business Administration And Commerce
Company: Professional Recruitment
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Travel Agency