Receptionist Job at EduReach Education
EduReach is seeking to appoint an outstanding Receptionist. This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team which will deliver upcoming projects in Muscat.
• Reception and hospitality towards visitors to the school, offering warmth and promoting a welcoming image.
• Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out
• Escorting visitors around the premises when necessary.
• Handling telephone enquiries from professional agencies, parents and others.
• Take and relay messages.
• Photocopying, laminating, filing, binding, collating, etc.
• Organise Meeting and prepare appropriate paperwork.
• Control inventory relevant to reception area.
• Tidy and maintain the reception area.
• Assisting the Office Staff with administrative tasks.
• Preparation of letters and assorted internal documents.
• Undertake additional responsibilities subject to the needs of the company.
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Must be experienced and accomplished in the use of office software including Word, Excel and Email.
• Have a minimum of two years in an office environment.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Able to deal with enquiries, correspondence and reports dealing with complex educational and professional issues.
• Good Standard of presentation and interpersonal skills – able to act as a reliable and effective first point of contact.
• Sound organizational and planning skills and a flexible approach.
Company: EduReach Education
Company Location: Muscat, Oman
About EduReach Education
EduReach is a leading international school owner and operator with a portfolio across seven countries and three continents.