Receiving officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at HYDE
Title: Receiving officer
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Administrative/Clerical
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences. Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion The Hyde Dubai This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection.
Hyde is more than a brand, it’s a state of mind. THE HYDE DUBAI Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade. Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world. Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern.
Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge, a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The Position The incumbent in this position is responsible for following up to materialize the budgeted revenues of all segments. The position focuses on hotel’s national and international accounts in terms of individual bookings.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES Receive and verify goods on behalf of the Hotel against the purchase orders by taking into account the quality and quantity of the received products and note any discrepancies.
● Inspect the physical condition and count or measures the quality and weight of all items or supplies at the time they are received and before they are placed in storage.
● Ensure all deliveries are received at the designated receiving area only.
● Ensure all invoices and/or packing slips are stamped with the appropriate receiving stamp upon deliveries.
● Ensure that all rejected goods are properly documented and accounted for by issuing Goods Return Notes (GRN) to suppliers.
● Deliver goods received to the location that is specified on the Purchase Order.
● Ensure that all the goods received are posted daily in FMC.
● Ensure all the general invoices (other than Food & Beverage) carry the signature of the department head, before posting in to FMC.
● Complete a daily non-food receiving log and submit a daily report with relevant documents (Invoice, LPO and Goods Received Note) to Accounts Payable.
● Complete a daily food and beverage receiving long and submit a daily report with relevant documents to the Accounts Payable, and send a copy of the receiving log to the Executive Chef and Cost Controller.
● Notify the non and partial receipt of the goods and inform the Purchasing Manager for further action.
● Maintain an up-to-date file of the receiving copy of all approved Purchase Orders. All Purchase Orders may clearly stat the status of deliver (i.e; open or partial)
● ensure that the receiving area is clean and accessible.