Real Estate Coordinator Job in Doha, Qatar at Al Mana
The incumbent will primarily provide administrative support to the Real Estate team, alongside other areas of responsibility.
- Prepare Arabic/ English letters.
- Deliver and collect documents.
- Complete restaurants file with missing documents.
- Support development team on any given tasks.
- Carry out site evaluation appraisals and reviews against benchmark prices.
- Ensure quality control standards for real estate transactions (e.g. cost, time, location, economics, market needs and deal quality).
- Manage rental costs of the portfolio to ensure that it is in line with market level under which restaurants can be profitability.
- Help establish new market development ideas to further develop the McDonald’s brand and make recommendations from real estate viewpoint. Present new business models to optimize sales.
- Understand and communicates the impact of opening and closing restaurants has upon the profitability of the company
- Ensure legal documents reflect best interest of McDonald’s short and long term.
- Manage town planning process to obtain correct rights and accurate timing to insure transfer of sites.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale; Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma
Company: Al Mana
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale; Food & Beverage Production