Real Estate Agents Career Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Khaltura
Title: Real Estate Agents Career
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Position: GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE
Looking for an Admissions Officer who could immediately join our team. Candidate’s qualification and responsibilities are as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for overseeing the complete admissions process and ensure student enrollment targets are met or surpassed.
· Develops admissions strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
· Maintains continuing the flow of quality applicants by analyzing trends in enrollment and marketing activities, leading activities to continue programs that are effective; modifying programs; presenting new sales strategies for the school’s recruitment and admission activities.
· Maximizes recruiting and admissions processing by using state-of-the-art recruiting and admissions computer technology.
· Gains the respect of diverse individual groups by demonstrating the ability of the school to respond to the concerns and interests of its main demographics and minority communities.
· Determines scholarship recipients by serving on the school’s scholarship selection committee.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Promotes the school to attract new parents/students.
· Meeting prospective parents and their children to discuss matters pertaining to their admission.
· Generate all correspondence on all inquiries, prospectus requests, registrations, and applications.
· Ensure the school’s admissions database up-to-date, ensuring that all inquiries and records of prospective students and registrations are entered in the database.
· Conduct school tours, building, and maintaining relationships with external nurseries.
· Manage all KHDA documentation to ensure that the school is complying with all government rules and regulations with regards to student registration and marketing.
· Coordinate with the school’s accountants and communicate the relevant information to parents with regards to fees and ensure that all records are updated.
· Coordinate all marketing initiatives with the relevant school teams.
· Verbal and written communication, good listener, selling skills, self-motivated and motivator, able to foster teamwork, organization, and coordination skills, familiar with tracking budgets.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in marketing and sales.
· At least 1-2 years of working experience in REAL ESTATE or relevant marketing & sales positions.