RC RAK – Assistant Director of Sales Jobs in UAE at Marriott
Title: RC RAK – Assistant Director of Sales
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Sales
** Job Number*
* ** Job Category
** Sales & Marketing
* * The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert, Al Mazraa, Wadi Khadija., Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
* * The Ritz-Carlton
* * Full-Time
* * Position Type
* * Located Remotely?
** NAt more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
As the local, on property sales contact for customers, the Assistant Director of Sales is responsible for proactively soliciting and handling the majority of all revenue-related opportunities (group, catering, transient) specializing in Travel Industry (new and existing accounts and destinations). Actively upsells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and sales team related revenue goals. Ensures business is marketing and driven as per RC standards with content updated and relevant at all times.
All bookings should be turned over properly and in timely fashion for ensure proper service delivery. Ensures compliance with The Ritz-Carlton Operating Standards to maintain brand integrity. Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing (DOSM) in the management, goal setting and achievement of all targets (revenue and non-revenue) as well adheres self and others to all operating procedures within the team, wider Ritz-Carlton, Marriott and with all stakeholders and customers.
Extensive and in depth account and contact knowledge for international Wholesale accounts globally. The key focal area for proactive sales will be mainland Europe (e.g. UK, Germany, France, Italy) and USA. With a guide on accounts and contacts from Asia and Eastern Europe, and S. America.
This role has a twinned responsibility for The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert & The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach resorts.
** Sales & Revenue Management**
– Builds the department top line revenue by adhering to sales strategy guidelines set forth by the DOSM. Identifies revenue and marketing opportunities for the hotel based on the event / company profile.
– Meets and exceeds individual revenue goals. Effectively manages customer budgets to maximize revenue and meet customer needs, and identify opportunities to up-sell products and services throughout the sales process.
– Exceeds company minimum standards with the ShopTalk (BDRC) sales process and acts as a mentor for others within this area.
– Understands the overall market in which they sell – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc.
– Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, etc. Conducts customer site inspections.
– Excels at proactive selling. Targets key accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation. Proactively identifies, qualifies, and solicits new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals. Focuses on accounts with larger potential sales revenue.
– Responds to incoming inquiries within their market segmen…