RBM Configuration and Development Specialist Job in Doha, Qatar at Starlink
Purpose:This role is to manage the new CRs and various related configuration/development in the billing system and other related systems.This is required to implement any new promotion or product offer by the company to their customer.Overview
- Post paid billing and charging – responsible for billing system support and development.the main roles are:
- Provide full support for operation team to run the rating and billing on time with minimal errors.
- Provide full support for Qtel users, resolve their issues and incidents that related to billing system.
- Manage, Implement and configure the new Marketing paper within the OLA. This includes the coordination with other B.U and vendors to deliver the CRs on time.
- Managing the projects which are related to Billing.
- Coordinate with other departments in the Technology to implement and manage any project/CR that are related to different systems in IT.
- Manage the Post paid billing system (RBM9) and other related systems like DOC1, eBilling, NWI, CAM …etc. this includes providing full support for all other B.U and implement any new changes that related to product/Service/Promotion.
- Prepare and present technical recommendations, guidelines, progress reports and high management presentations for issues related to charging platforms and applications development.
- Support other departments/divisions, implement the new marketing papers and promotions.
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 10 years experience in IT with significant skills in telecom Billing preferably in RBM 7.0 or RBM 9.0.
- 5 years with a telecom operator in similar capacity
- Experience working with Marketing and Finance departments
- Excellent knowledge of emerging technologies/development in telecom IT
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Software Development; Telecommunications; IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Software Development; Telecommunications; IT Services