QUANTITY SURVEYOR – MEP Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
Job Description:Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Quantity Surveyor MEP is responsible for accurately measuring and pricing using Contract drawings, specifications and Bills of Quantities.
- Advise on contractual matters.
- Ensure completeness and validity of contractual requirements.
- Advice on Contractor’s resource allocation.
- Audit payments to Contractors.
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of valuations.
- Check and record measure of work done.
- Prepare variations and day-works.
- Monitor contracts final cost estimate.
- Maintain expenditure records.
- Review, negotiate and prepare claim settlements.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of his team.
- Prepare financial statements for monthly report.
- Perform other duties associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Quantity Surveying or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy