Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Riyadh at Hwadisa
Title: Quantity Surveyor
Quantity surveyors are responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. Quantity surveyors manage the costs of a construction project. They help to ensure that the construction project is within its projected budget Completed.
• Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work.
• Prepare and analyze project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labor, and time.
• Negotiate contracts and work schedules.
• Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction.
• Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
• Procure or agree on the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
• Measure and value the work done on-site.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Diploma in a related field.
Knowledge and skills:
• Interpersonal Skills.
• Communication Skills.
• Cost Analysis.