Quality Specialist (FE-QAQC) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Assists with coordination, scheduling and conducting Project Quality Audits on the Design Consultant and Contractor’s Quality Management Systems (QMS), as well as performing internal audits on the PB in the Middle East Quality Management System.
- Assists with overseeing the corrective and preventive action processes.
- Works with assigned resources to assure that internal and project products and services meet quality expectations.
- Authorized to represent the Quality Manager on all quality matters as necessary to ensure the Programme/Project Quality Management System(s) are adequately, effectively and efficiently implemented.
- Develop, maintain and audit the ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Assist with the OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001 process development and maintenance as necessary.
- Instruct PB in the Middle East personnel in regards to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 standard and Quality Assurance/Control, as well as others (if applicable).
- Assist the QM in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the Client, the consultants and the contractors to ensure the proper delivery of the services for which PB has been contracted to provide and to represent PB at meetings and conferences as required.
- Assist in overseeing and reviewing the overall performance of the Project Management team to ensure full commitment to and compliance with their assigned roles and responsibilities.
- Assist with overseeing the quality input to monthly Project Management reports to Client & PB Management.
- Assist with the reviewing and commenting on the Design Consultant QMS that includes quality policies, plans, and processes.
- Assist with reviewing and commenting on Contractor and Supplier QA submissions including their QMS, Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans, test reports, and material submittals.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering