Quality Inspector Jobs in Dubai – UAE at ALPLA PLASTIC MIDDLE EAST INDUSTRIES L.L.C.
Title: Quality Inspector
Company: ALPLA PLASTIC MIDDLE EAST INDUSTRIES L.L.C.
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Quality Control
What you will enjoy doing
• Monitors QA/QC core functions: measure, record and report dimensional, functional and visual attributes as per specified requirements
• Maintains and updates quality relevant specifications such as inspection plans, specifications, drawings and packaging instructions including its review
• Responsible in ensuring that all test equipment/devices are calibrated and calibration records are maintained
• Inline system management by conducting shop floor & warehouse checks
• Responsible for finished goods release and control
• Coordinates with concerned department for Alpla Qualification Procedure (AQP) sampling and evaluation
• Prepares and finalizes AQP/sampling reports
• Processes and analyses quality relevant figures and data
• Responsibility of hold area management (hold labels, daily site checks) and QA sub inventory checks and accuracy including monthly reporting
• Executes analysis via professional problem solving tools
• Leads and coordinates the employees of the department
• Ensures proper communication within the shift
• Supports and follows creation of shift schedules via maintaining a skill level balance on all shifts
• Oversees all quality trainings and establishes development plans
• Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
• Conducts skills verification of the QC Inspectors through training and evaluation
• Supports creation of new SOPs and ensures that SOPs are followed by quality team
• Ensures targets are achieved and guides shift personnel accordingly
• Active implementation and monitoring of safety concept in compliance the local regulations
• Support of all audit preparation activities
• Implements and monitors corrective and preventive procedures resulting from internal and external complaints
• Leader for 5S activities in the quality department
• Responsible for the documentation of all inspections
What makes you great
• Must have working knowledge on ISO 9001 & ISO 22000.
• Knowledge in MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Knowledge in Oracle application (ERP, PSR)is a plus.
• Good in verbal and written English.
• Good interaction with the people.
• Has analytical and problem solving skills
• Has leadership skills
What you can expect working with us
Working in a challenging environment with Personal development opportunities
• Trainings and Support
• Competitive compensation, medical insurance and other benefits
Please note, applications can only be accepted through our portal: (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)/en