Quality Control Inspector Job at General Electric (GE)
Job Description Summary
Role Summary / Purpose:
– Inspection and Assessment responsibility for gas turbine hot gas path and combustion repair processes.
– Requires foundation of skills relevant to gas turbine repair technology.
– Inspection of gas turbine components.
– Identification of defects and repair scopes on components.
– Preparation of customer inspection and final reports.
– Collaborate with the quality team to enhance the quality culture within the cell.
– Lead initiatives to continuously improve the process.
– Collaborate with different stakeholders to yield improvements across the fulfillment 5 EHS/Quality/Cost/Competitiveness/Customer Experience).
– Support customer witness inspections.
– Champion the open reporting culture by raising and highlighting concerns.
Qualifications / Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related quality control role.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
– Effective problem identification and solution skills.
– Proven analytical skills.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Company: General Electric (GE)
Company Location: UAE
About General Electric (GE)
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.