Quality Auditor – Clinical Coder Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience in a broad range of specialties.
- Advanced clinical expertise and extensive knowledge of complex disease processes with broad clinical experience in an inpatient setting.
Requirements: Proficiency in Office applications (Excel)
- Proven/demonstrated skills in the use of code finder and grouping software like 3M and TurboCoder coding tool
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide guidance and education
Traveling to MOH Hospitals and MOH office for feedback discussion and meetings.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Human Resources Outsourcing