Quality Assurance Technical Analyst Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic
1. Develop and establish quality assurance measures and standards for training services.
2. Prepare reports.
3. Provide recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential deficient areas in training.
4. Liaise with training in assessing training materials when purchasing or adopting.
5. Conduct reviews to assess conformance with established QA standards for training and related equipment and facilities.
6. Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
7. Observe classes to ensure curriculum and delivery are meeting set standards, methodologies and practices
8. Make recommendations for improvement of training processes and related services.
9. Promote awareness and knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
10. Perform other duties as required.
1. Attention to detail
2. Time management
5. Written and verbal communication
6. Ability to work as part of a team
7. Knowledge of quality standards
8.Certification in Auditing or Quality Management System is preferable
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Master’s degree
Bachelor or master’s degree in technical subject
Company: Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Primary, Prep, & Secondary School