Quality Assurance Specialist Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
– Prepares company for ISO 9002 application
– Assists Technical Services Department through the preparation of the customized QA/QC documentation required for technical proposals during the bidding stage.
– Prepares QA/QC documents for awarded projects and develops Quality Assurance Procedures and Quality Control Plans required for the project.
– Assigns, controls and monitors Quality Assurance and Quality Control staff including QC Engineers, Inspectors, Surveyors for carrying out field Quality Control activities. Also plans and advises Management about future staffing requirements.
– Compiles QA/QC project documentation upon completion of the project. This documentation is then prepared in the form of a Final QA/QC dossier, which is then submitted to the Client for approval/acceptance.
– Carries out vendor/supplier evaluations in line with the Company’s and Client’s requirements.
– Implement a document control system
– Review sub-contractor / supplier’s documentation and purchase order
– Liaison with client’s representatives
– Carries-out internal audits to assess effectiveness of quality system
– Assist project staff in training field personnel / supervisor’s reference quality requirements.
– Plans, procures, allocates and maintains inspection equipment required by the QC staff.
– Establishes a comprehensive document library/archive including all Codes, Standards, Case histories and previous project QA/QC dossiers for future reference.
– Ensures that all project sites are properly staffed (QA/QC Dept.)
– Adheres to Company policies, procedures, Government laws, Rules & Regulations and work requirements.
-Broad knowledge of sound management principles.
– Ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
– Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions furnished in written, oral, mathematical, diagram or schedule form.
– Ability to use computer and familiar with software programs such as: Microsoft Office, Project and other related programs.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Industrial Production; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy