Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs in UAE at IMS France
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: IMS France
Category: IT/Tech, Quality Control
Le groupe IMS intervient auprès de ses clients sous forme d’assistance technique ou de prestation forfaitaire.
Nous avons pour objectif d’anticiper chaque jour les besoins de nos clients, que nous voyons évoluer au fil du temps. Notre vocation est de rechercher la meilleure performance, de qualité et de service efficace.
This Quality Assurance Specialist (QA) position is for support of the implementation of the S&W Technologies Visual Survey Data System (VSDS) software at the Emirates Nuclear Energy Company (ENEC)/Nawah Energy Company Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) in the United Arab Emirates.
The successful candidate should be recognized and certified by the International Software Testing Qualification Board.
The job will involve the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Review test strategy, test plans, use cases and testing templates to ensure they comply with applicable policies, procedures and standards.
2. Assist end users with the development of UAT test cases, including formal sign-off of the Solution Acceptance Criteria.
3. Assist with formatting the test scripts using the ENEC/Nawah template.
4. Assist with ensuring that the test environment is clean and ready for final UAT testing.
5. Perform all final system and integration quality assurance testing in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment prior to the release of the VSDS system to Production.
6. Perform acceptance testing of the VSDS system in the Production environment as a prerequisite for go-live.
7. Submit testing results to the ENEC/Nawah HP-Application Lifecycle Management system.
Date of requirement : ASAP
The job has an expected duration of 2-4 weeks.
The QA Specialist will be on-site at the Barakah plant during the entire duration of the job.
Salary : to be negotiated according to profile