QHSE Manager Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at THE BRIDGE CO.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the QHSE function.
- Establish, coordinate, and monitor the quality assurance program and work closely with department managers to plan, schedule, and implement QA& QC related activities.
- Perform operational risk assessments and design risk mitigation measures.
- Develop required documentation, operational inspections and reports for QHSE.
- Monitor QHSE audits and coordinate audit schedules by working closely with Internal Auditors.
- Provide QHSE improvement plan of QHSE non-conformance, propose corrective action(s), required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation.
- Investigate accidents or incidents and near misses to discover causes, identifying corrective and preventive actions.
- Investigate the root cause of QHSE customer complaints and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Assist with the implementation of Job Safety Analysis and inspect job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations.
- Ensure regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency and maintain records.
- Supervise the regular inspection of firefighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
- Conduct health and safety trainings and ensure that employees receive QHSE inductions.
- Monitor compliance to QHSE policies ensuring the proper use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Prepare weekly and monthly QHSE reports, statistics and analysis related to the integrated QHSE management system.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing; Facilities & Property Management; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Industrial safety, occupational health, environmental science, Science/Engineering or equivalent
Company: THE BRIDGE CO.
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Human Resources Outsourcing; Facilities & Property Management; Construction & Building