QA/QC Inspector Job in Qatar at Power International Holding
Job SummaryAssists the Manager for the effective implementation of Quality Control procedures across all site activities. Examines the product/services and process of a company to acquire the required quality standards and ensure compliance. Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products/services and recommend necessary corrective actions. Additionally, this position also verifies all construction vendors’ adherence to owner’s specifications, drawings and other guidelines for a specified construction project.Job AccountabilitiesPrincipal Accountabilities
- Prepares Internal Quality Inspection Report
- In-charge of Production Planning and Control
- In-charges of Quality Observation and Non-Conformity Report
- Ensures adherence to Quality Guidelines and Standard
- Conducts Work status and proper hand over
Roles & Responsibilities1. Follows the QA/QC Plans, Approved Method of Statements, Approved Test Plans and Approved Drawings during the project in order to meet the project quality requirements and client’s expectations.
- Ensures that all available Method Statements, ITPS and Drawings are approved and the last revision.
- Ensures that all approved Method statements, ITPs and Drawings are followed on sites.
- Ensures that all superseded documents are removed from the site.
2. Prepares work inspection requests (WIR) for each construction activity and submitted to consultant to ensure it covers all the construction activities done on site.
- Ensures that all site items are inspected properly thoroughly before calling the consultant for inspection.
- Ensures that work inspections are carried out as per the plans and advise the construction team for the corrections/corrective actions to avoid the rejection of work.
- Ensures that all drawings used in the inspection are approved and last revision.
- Ensures that 90% of work inspections shall be passing during the first submission.
3. Prepares work inspection request (WIR) for each construction activity and submitted to consultant to ensure it covers all the construction activities done on site.
- Ensures that work inspections are carried out as per the plan and advice the construction team for the corrective action to avoid the rejection of work.
- Ensures that 90% of work inspection shall be passed during the first submission.
4. Conducts the quality tool box and method statement briefing for all the activities
- Ensure that method statement briefing is carried out for each and every activity.
5. Ensures all incoming materials are checked as per the project specifications and approved material submittals
- Ensures that all materials are inspected internally before offering inspection to the consultant, raising the NCR to the supplier in case the substandard
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Knowledge of organization’s methods and procedures
- Knowledge of generally acceptable standards of workmanship in construction
Job ExperienceTotal 6 year(s) On Job 2 year(s) GCC 2 year(s)CompetenciesDisplays Customer Centricity C1Strives for Innovation C1Demonstrates Accountability C1Communicates and Collaborates C1Project Quality and Hse Documents, Pqp, Hse Plan And Proceudres Preparation L3Site/Material Inspections And Provide Corrective Action Proposal And Support The Site Team In Closing Irs And Ncrs L1Technical Documents (Material Submittal, M/S, Itp-Inspecetion Test Plan, Icl-Inspection Checklist, Inspection Reports) Preparation. L2Computer Skills (Micsrosoft Suite) L2EducationBachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Power International Holding
Company Location: Qatar
Job Category: Construction & Building