QA/QC Engineer – Electrical Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at KEIR INTERNATIONAL
· Prepare and conduct material inspection with client.
· Conduct request inspection for site activities.
· Implementation of IFC drawings
· Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Electrical.
· Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
· Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
· Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
· Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
· Manage to lift all types of equipment and handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per the required schedule.
· Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
· Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
· Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
· Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
· Checks cable laying and cable identification.
· Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
· Prepare MOS & ITP, monitor the design, procurement, construction, T&C phase to make sure that all works are in accordance with client requirement/ standards.
· Report to project manager.
· Support the project manager as per requirements
Company: KEIR INTERNATIONAL
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Telecommunications