Purchasing Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Alfanar Company
- Functional ACCOUNTABILITIES:
▪ Responsible for supplier management including selection, qualification, contracts, and negotiations.
▪ Work closely with all concerned support functions to ensure purchasing needs are being met.
▪ Negotiate, Sign & Manage contracts/orders with suppliers of material and services according to his authorization limits.
▪ Oversee the Preparation & pre-negotiation for contracts/orders of material & service which has value higher than his authorization limits.
▪ Review market, price, delivery conditions, and trends to determine present and future material availability.
▪ Manage the process for finding strong suppliers/logistics providers to develop a consolidated base to meet current and future needs.
▪ Analyzing the status report of Purchase Request & Purchase Orders & then takes appropriate actions to resolve any expected Problems.
▪ In coordination with Legal Advisor responsible for preparing contract drafts.
▪ Provide expertise in the utilization of SAP ERP system to help maximize the Supply Chain team’s effectiveness.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Alfanar Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services