Purchase Executive Jobs in Sharjah – UAE at MAQBM GROUP
Title: Purchase Executive
Company: MAQBM GROUP
Location: Sharjah – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
Purchase Executive in Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
5 – 10 yrs. | Opening: 1
Basic – Any Graduation
Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Polymers / Industrial Gases
Paid Annual leaves, Air Tickets, Medical Insurance & Kids
Functional Area:Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management Jun 10, 2021
To facilitate proper planning, procurement and organizing Raw Materials in a cost effective manner ensuring optimal stock and minimize inventory carrying costs.
1. Manage and control all the external suppliers with regular vendor evaluation and ensure products are bought at the mostcompetitive prices and delivered on time for production2. Continually improve purchasing methods and minimize external spends3. Standardize Raw Material on monthly basis by conducting/forecasting/meeting and evolving areas of improvement in accuracy.
Also ensuring continuous monitoring of moving and non-moving Stocks analysis4. Ensure stock take is conducted twice a year of Raw Materials & ensure accuracy and manage variances5. Liaising with Freight forwarding / customs / ports / government agencies from time to time6. Ensure Raw Material manual is updated and completed as per ISO standards7. Develop alternatives and substitutes for single source / various RMs for better availability so dependence on single source isreduced8.
Close coordination with Production and Technical team to ensure adequate lead availability to avoid less storage of stocks andcost reduction with budgetary requirements. To ensure complete check on material requirement and safety of Raw Materials9. Ensure rationalizing numbers of suppliers as required
10. Liaising and ensuring smooth working relation with Freight Forwarding / Customs / Ports and Government agencies
11. Generate ad hoc reports to management in liaison with pricing availability and new trends
12. Ensure ISO process audits are conducted and improvements are implemented
13. Plan and Implement individual growth plan for employees advancing their career plans through In / out house trainings
14. Build and maintain good working relationship with internal / external clients
15. Ensure Health and Safety standards measures are maintained
Desired Candidate Profile1. Minimum Degree in any faculty with added qualification in Material Management from an institute of repute2. 10 years of which at least 5 years in similar capacity in a manufacturing organization. Conversant with chemicals, solvents sourcing and networking with industry suppliers is a must3. Minimum requirements can be waived in case of exceptional candidates4.
Teamwork and collaboration;
Initiative & Results driven;
Communication & Influence.
Purchase, Procurement, Supply Chain, SAP Ariba