Public Relations Officer Jobs in Dubai at Nikai Group of Companies
Title: Public Relations Officer
Company: Nikai Group of Companies
Purpose of Role:
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, and Business Licenses to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees, and their families to assist them on all government related services.
Key Results/ Accountabilities:
•Responsible to administer the following towards Employee and Dependents liaising with local UAE govt ministries:-
a) Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
b) Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
c) Facilitate obtaining and renewal of Expatriates passports for employees
d) Facilitate the cancellation of visas for employees.
e) Responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on day-to-day basis:
f) Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
g) Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business
h) Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE
govt. authorities viz.,
Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc. Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
I) Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following skills and attributes:
• The candidate must have at least 7-8 years’ experience in similar job with strong experience with govt. organizations and embassies
• Educational background: Graduate
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
• Good influencing skills
•Spoken and written Arabic is a must
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Valid Driving License is a must
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
Immediately available candidates will be preferred