Psychologist | Couple Therapist Job at Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
Our client Leading Center for Wellbeing and Mental Health in Dubai, UAE requires:
PSYCHOLOGIST | COUPLE THERAPIST
The Psychologist must have experience of working with Couples Therapy. You will join into a growing organization in Dubai and have an exciting far-reaching vision for transforming mental health in the region and beyond, anchored in exemplary client service, unmatched professional development and deep community involvement.
Roles and responsibilities:
– To determine the cause of the problems between couple partners.
– To improve communication skills or to build trust.
– To make a proper Diagnosis and Treatment of mental disorders if it will be necessary.
– Specific training and minimum of 3 years experience working with Couples Therapy
– Masters or Doctorate level qualification in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology
– Qualification from UK/ USA/ Western Europe/ Australia/ South Africa preferred
– DHA (Dubai Health Authority) or CDA (Community Development Authority) Licensable
– Permanent job
– Full time job
– Salary depending on experience
– Immediate incorporation
– Medical Insurance
– Soft landing with Accommodation Support
– Licensing Support
Company: Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.