Promotions Manager Job in Hawali, Kuwait at Mawady
Job SummaryResponsible for planning promotions programs to increase web-traffic & online sales. Combines advertising with promotional deals to entice consumers and clients to buy products.Primary Responsibilities
- Market Analysis for potential Products and Vendors.
- Work with Digital Marketing Team to create effective promotions based on digital analysis and local market research.
- Ensure quality of product description pages and content online.
- Work alongside product development team to incorporate promotions after product is complete.
- Plan & execute multi-channel marketing strategy through digital channels and other necessary offline channels to maximize promotion awareness
- Develop effective offers, promotions or campaigns through effective communication with vendors.
- Determine length and timing of promotions.
- Market promotions to various businesses.
- Engage social media team to utilize Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn to promote discounts and coupons.
- Support Digital Marketing teams to Plan advertising campaigns.
- Measure Offers/Discounts/Campaign Performance based on categories and vendors.
- Coordinate with staff members who create and deliver ads.
- Create, review, approve, and revise copy.
- Oversee local media buying.
- Work with account executives & vendors to improve vendor engagement.
- Be a strong point of contact for vendors in terms of system training and engagement.
- Connect with Social Influencers in the industry to engage in terms of creating more awareness for promotions or products.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in the marketing field• Experience in the Promotions and Vendor management• Knowledge and experience in handling and managing corporate social responsibility• Awareness of business and human impact on the environment• Attention to details• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Responsible, self-motivated and deadline oriented• Tech Savvy, Creative & able to learn and implement new trends, tools, technologies• Excessive attention to details with an eye for good design• Adaptable and willing to work outside office hours• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Hardware & Building Materials
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company Location: Hawali, Kuwait