Project Support Advisor Jobs in Dubai – UAE at International Maritime Industries
Title: Project Support Advisor
Company: International Maritime Industries
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Engineering
Your Future Role:
• Work closely with Project Managers to provide the required support and resources for ongoing project in order to fulfill the project control roles and duties.
• Manage the assigned project control specialists assigned to each ongoing project and consolidate all project control inputs.
• Analyze individual project report and generate recommended action plans.
• Prepare reports for project control management.
• Coordinate with project controls teams and be able to develop and structure the project controls policies and procedures in line with the Company s project control guidelines.
• Lead/participate in project control meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
• Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
• Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
• Interface with ongoing projects and coordinate project control team members to keep workflow on track.
• Support and coordinate project management through analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Minimize company commercial risk through accountability of major project decisions.
• Evaluate budgets and schedules to conform to Company s and project requirements.
• Prepare and compile input from team members and various weekly reports.
• Monitor project execution to achieve maximum effectiveness for international and domestic projects.
• Oversee and report performance and progress through analytical techniques to validate cost and performance.
Who we are looking for:
• Min. Bachelor s degree in Engineering.
• 15 + years in project Control s leading role. Experience in ship and OSV building is highly desirable
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
Shipping / Freight
IMI1119 – Project Support Advisor