Project Planner II Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Exterran
Title: Project Planner II
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Position – Project Planner
Manager Project Controls About Exterran Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) is a publicly traded company with about 6,000 dedicated professionals working in about 30 countries. We cover every major oil & gas region of the world and serve the full spectrum of energy clients, from the super majors and National Oil Companies (NO
Cs) to the independent Exploration & Production and distribution companies. They count on us for fast, expert products and services. And we work hard to deliver. Exterran Is An Equal Employment Opportunity
Exterran is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the HRD at
Position Summary: Responsible for developing integrated project schedules that incorporate best practices outlined by organizational standards, determining critical path of the program based on schedule progress and established task dependencies, ensuring and collecting schedule status from various team members. Candidate will develop financial reports and metric status reports used at Project and Program Management Meetings. In addition, the candidate will be work on Proposal schedules, Earned Value analysis and other ad-hoc reports.
• Work in multi-project manufacturing environment adhering and complying with company and department project policies and procedures.
• Actively manages and maintains the project plan for multiple, simultaneous projects using project management software P6 and /or Microsoft Project.
• Develops project schedules, maintains baselines and generate project status reports on a regular basis for the project team. Ensures and maintains Integrated Baseline Review (I ), approvals and Change Management Plans.
• Create and prepare logical Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) while leading project team planning sessions related to structure and activities sequencing. Determine the critical paths required to meet the overall project completion date, modify critical paths based on prevailing conditions, and consult with project team members to develop workarounds to overcome obstacles.
• Monitors the status of programs/projects as related to project status ensuring that baseline schedule milestones are achieved. Identifies slippages, and reasons and communicates them effectively to Senior Management. Continuously develops scenario analysis and recovery plans in case of slippage to meet the target completion date, using Critical Path Method (CPM) and other techniques. Contributes and maintains the execution of recovery action plans.
• Collects and analyzes data on project progress in an effort to improve the accuracy of future planning.
• Reviews contract specifications, works with PM to identify risks or gaps in the Project Plan
• Active member in a cross-functional team, internal and external to Engineering and manufacturing; resolving issues; establishing and communicating project/program schedules, objective priorities, and targets.
• Provides high level, consolidated reports on project established metrics using Earned Value (EV) analysis (i.e. schedule/cost variance), progress report, resource allocation analysis, etc. on a regular basis.
• Supports PM on maintaining project management docume…