Project Manager – Wet/Dry Utilities (FE-PM) Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
- Development of wet/dry utility networks from master plans through to construction with permit and approvals from stakeholder authority.
- Min 15 years experience in a design consultancy and construction environment to include public sector consulting.
- A good level of competence in Design and Construction commercial, risk, contract and financial issues are beneficial
- Decision maker, motivator and leader (SME)
- Good concise and accurate communicator
- Highly numerate and competent Microsoft Office, outlook and MS meeting
- Understand scheduling and good project management practices
- Have the ability to foster a co-operative work environment
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering