Project Manager – Pipeline Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at The C.A.T. Group of Companies
• Direct and manage project development from start up to completion.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Create and execute project work plans and conduct revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
• Effectively apply standards of the client.
• Coordinate Quality procedures and implementation thereof with the Country QC Manager.
• Minimize exposure and hazards on project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and properly maintained.
• Review the status reports of team members and address issues as appropriate.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree • Experience in Pipeline Construction Projects is required • GCC Experience required
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: The C.A.T. Group of Companies
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building; Oil & Gas