Project Manager Jobs in Riyadh at GroupL FZE
Title: Project Manager
Company: GroupL FZE
FM Project Director:Overall responsibility for the Integrated Facilities Management solution for the Neom Construction Village. To manage all MAG Project personnel, ensure all KPI’s and targets are met and to regularly liaise with Client to report, manage and seek continuous improvement to the daily operations. All delivered within a safe, efficient manner to enhance the experience of all end users of the Construction Village
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage Senior project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently;
· Be the Client interface for the Project on behalf of MAG;
· Responsible for the delivery of range of Services at CV, including Catering, Housekeeping. Cleaning, Maintenance, Resident Welfare (Recreation & Entertainment);
· Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
· Manage resource and task assignments to ensure that all Availability & KPIs & SLAs are delivered to standards and in the timeframes required;
· Conduct regular project status meetings with Client and senior project team.
· Seek a Zero harm and continuous improvement culture within the Project team;
· Provide support and guidance to project team as and when required.
· Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to direct reports.
· Degree level Education (preferable)
· Project Management of similar type Project in terms of Integrated Facilities Management / multi-discipline
· Communicates effectively and has strong written/verbal communication skills.
· Collaborates with senior internal and external stakeholders and has strong interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrable track record of Leadership at similar level;
· Comfortable with remote location operations and living / lifestyle
· English Native or Professional Level in Oral and Written
· Excellent Level of office standard Software computer skills – Microsoft Office
· 15+ years of experience in similar type position or working with similar type of assets or system