PROJECT ENGINEER – WATER/WASTEWATER Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
General description of the assignments: The Project Engineer will be working within a project management office at client office and he shall perform all the necessary duties required by the client and our project manager within the scope specified by the contract. He will have the responsibility to monitor a massive number of projects within certain region in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He will have the following major duties in minimum:
- Assist the project manager in the coordination with the different regions within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to obtain all the necessary information necessary to produce the relevant reports;
- Participate in frequent site visits to the regions to check the status of the projects and prepare detailed visit reports when required.
- Analyse projects status and prepare reports highlighting all the potential risk and issues facing the project and suitable solutions;
- Proper record keeping of all project database and update on regular basis.
- Prepare weekly and monthly update on the project’s status to the project manager and senior management of the client.
- Assist the project manager in the preparation of regular meeting with the consultant and contractors in head office or within the region to discuss issue affecting the progress of the projects;
- Prepare regular presentations for the senior managements of client related to the project and any other issues as required.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the requested budget for future projects.
- Review project documents and ensure that all project management tools and procedures are implemented.
- Participate in the training sessions for the client’s project managers, engineers, consultants and contractor related to the implementation of the professional management tools and procedures.
- Assist the project manager with project audit to ensure quality procedures were implemented and recorded.
Qualification and Skills: The Project Engineer should have a university degree in civil engineering or other equivalent engineering discipline, fluency in both written and spoken Arabic and English. If he does not have ability to communicate in Arabic, then he should have enough experience working in Saudi Arabia as a consultant for a governmental Department.Preferably, PMP qualified.He shall have excellent report writing skills as well as excellent presentations.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy