Project Engineer – Facility Management Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Acuative ME
Assist Project Engineer lead in day-to-day activities and monitor construction at site, perform quality check and ensure that all approved materials must be installed or used during construction.
Scope of work
• Monitor day-to-day project implementation construction activities for assigned projects.
• Perform day-to-day task assigned by project engineer lead or management.
• Perform engineering analysis for the activities perform at site.
• Review engineering design and recommend changes wherever deem necessary.
• Identify As-Built drawings that are needed for future operations and maintenance
• Assist Project Engineer Lead in a technical evaluation and provide them all necessary information.
• Participate in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities and perform task that will assign by the management.
• Maintain good technical coordination with PMT, contractor, vendor and other department representatives for routine work.
• Manage and supervise documents and drawings control center for the assigned projects.
• Review project specification and ensure that the project execution according to approved specification.
• Check materials sample, review vendor specification and ensure that all materials selection must be done as per the approved material specification.
• Must have good communication, writing and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interpret operational needs, develop integrated and creative solutions.
• Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field.
• At least (4) four years of work experience in construction industry, engineering design, or similar role.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Higher Education; IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Acuative ME
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Higher Education; IT Services