PROJECT DIRECTOR – AIRPORT Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Parsons International Limited
Project Director – Airport
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is handling the Expansion of Abu Dhabi International Airport including construction of a new Midfield Terminal Complex, Capacity Expansion of existing Terminals and other Support facilities (new runway, control tower, airside and landside improvements). The Project Director assigned to this project will also oversee capital development works of other airports in Abu Dhabi.
In accordance with the approved Task Order, Parsons provides staff to the Client for project management, design management, budget and schedule management, cost control, value engineering, quality assurance, operational planning, constructability reviews, HSE and security management, contract administration, claims assessment, ORAT Program support services.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
- Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths.
- Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates. Field responsibilities may include labor relations, local procurement and payroll operations, etc., if required.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy