Project Cost Controller Jobs in UAE at All Profiles
Title: Project Cost Controller
Company: All Profiles
Category: Management, Construction
Title: Project Cost Controller
Job Offer Number: 12376
Employer: All Profiles
Country: United Arab Emirates
Project Name: …
Duration: 6 months (Renewable)
Rest for Week: 0
Sector: Oil and Gas
Contract type: Other
Contract Starting Date: 01-AUG-20
Data posted: 23-DEC-20
Number of required person: 1
Rotation Type: 65/15
Brief Role Description: The Project Site Cost Controller must support the Operations Manager and Project Teams, ensuring the cost reports are produced in an accurately and timely manner and in accordance with company procedures.
Requirements: – Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 including; Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat 9.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Good communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and under tight deadlines.
– Motivated and disciplined.
– Degree qualified or work experience in relevant field for at least 3 years.
– Fluent in English and Italian langauge Knowledge is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities: – Ensure project baselines are produced and issued in a timely and accurate manner.
– Ensure project cost and revenue reports are produced and issued in a timely and accurate manner.
– Assist the project teams to maximise control costs and improve margins.
– To provide accurate cost and revenue information as required
– Assist Commercial Team with Tender Reviews and standardise pricing keeping information up-to-date.
– Produce cost models and project data as required.
– Have a good understanding of the contracts relating to projects.
– Ensure cost reporting/estimating for each stage of the project is aligned with the corporate objectives and accuracy ranges defined by the approved corporate process.
– Support the Commercial department in securing further awards as and when required. Reviewing tenders and standardised pricing.
– Assist project teams to ensure variation control.
– Liaise with project teams to ensure all sales invoices are raised and payments expedited in a timely manner following individual project requirements and processes as per the contract.
– Provide concise and accurate reports in line with project requirements.
– Attend monthly project updates and review the status of projects with the senior management team.
– Evaluate project performance including the identifying best practice and areas for improvement.
– Cost estimating and reporting during define and execution stages relating to capital expenditure.
– Develop detailed design and construction cost reporting formats for all aspects of engineering projects.
– Work with the Finance team to achieve month end deadlines, assisting with accruals on projects for accurate out turns and forecasts.
– Keep track of maintenance budgets and expenditure for the company assets.
– Reconcile all purchase invoices relating to projects and assets on a continuous basis challenging as and when required.
– Identify risk areas of the contract/project out turns to highlight and control where necessary.