Project Coordinator – NMES, UAE Job in UAE at NOMAC
Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and managing all applicable and delegated administrative activities and tasks on site, including but not limited to the office infrastructure, office equipment, assistance to site personnel, cleaning services coordination, interfacing with third party labour suppliers and site purchasing, and maintaining financial records and files. Will collect, analyse, and process all time sheets, and obtain required daily documentation/confirmation of work performed. Will collaborate with the Outage Manager and site personnel to assure all work hours are complied.
Provide staff administrative support to the site management team (GM Service, OM’s and FSE’s)
- End user on site – requirements from outage manger, create PR, approval for PR, technical evaluation. Upon delivery and completion of the order, process all the necessary GR’s or SES’s.
- Coordinate and issue gate pass and PPE.
- Coordinator for personnel, time sheets, ensuring/addressing HR/IT queries. Hotel/Transport, meals.
- Subcontracts Coordinator-dealing with all subcontracts, time sheets, HSE/PPE compliance. Gate Passes and PPE.
- Addressing emergency requirements via petty cash for local procurement, tools/consumables.
- Administration – ensuring all the protocol sheets are completed and recorded in the system to be used in outage report, ensure all lifting plans approved by the person and present on site.
- Ensure all method statements and risk assessments, relevant to daily task are distributed.
- Any drawings or technical specifications recovered from archive distributed to the team.
- Documentation or new raised on site, communicated with IMS to be recorded and available for the future.
- Communication with plant, submitting daily progress report to plants. Keeping archive for all outage reports
- Addressing any concerns, acts as record keeper between outage manager and a plant if any out of scope work are requested. Ensure all procedures are followed to ensure commercial involved.
- General support to outage manger in admin support, to allow outage manager be able to spend more time on site
- Site office services, i.e. WIFI, printer, stationary, basics
- Each outage should have one/Dubai workshop
- Final check for ensuring in country state durations is adhered, request flights and transfers
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner
Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Job Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Technical Maintenance & Repair
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
Company Location: UAE
Job Category: Technical Maintenance & Repair