Project Controls Expert Job at Khatib & Alami
• Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Good communication skills in English is a must, including ability to draft/edit a variety of written reports, studies and other documents, and to make presentations and articulate ideas in a clear and concise style; and
• Conversational in Arabic would be considered an asset.
General Professional Experience
• 10 years, preferably 15 years, relevant experience in programme controls, database management, management information systems for large programmes or projects with a Capex greater than EUR 50M
Specific Professional Experience
• Programme controls or MIS specialist, within the last 10 years, of one (1) programme management (multi-components project) assignment leading the development, instructing and use of the programme controls software.
• Experience in conflict / post-conflicts situations/environments would be considered an advantage;
• Experience in capacity building of public employees in the water sector would be considered an asset.
• Experience in the EU Southern Neighbourhood or the gulf region would be considered an asset.
Undergraduate degree, from a university or any other nationally or internationally recognised postgraduate higher education establishment, in Computer Science; however, degrees in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, and other relevant degrees would be considered.
Company: Khatib & Alami
Company Location: Palestine
About Khatib & Alami
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.