Program Lead Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Amazon
Title: Program Lead
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Do you enjoy beating bold targets? Do you like building products and love working in a number-driven, rapidly changing business environment? Do you have passion for diving deep? Are you excited about the growth opportunities of selling consumer products on the internet? Are you customer obsessed?
If your answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As the Head of one of Amazon’s fastest growing programs, you will be responsible for building and launching innovative products on Amazon.We are looking for an open-minded person with proven record of accomplishment in retail/online and product management experience in the field of customer loyalty. A qualified candidate should have a strong customer-obsession with a self-starter spirit, ability to dive deep, strong data/analytical skills and experience working in a cross-functional team. The role also requires a deep understanding of the market landscape.
Your areas of responsibility include
· Day to day responsibility of managing the program.
· Designing and developing new programs and products for our customers by seeing ideas through to their completion.
· Working cross-functionally in developing an idea and gaining support from all stakeholders.
· Overseeing and owning the overall of product development and delivery in a timely manner.
· Assess the existing experience and proactively drive changes.
· Focus on end to end excellence for the product and have the ability to see the big picture for opportunities.
· Deep dive on complex system and business issues using data mining to find the root cause and come up with proactive action plans and ensure their execution.
· Works on problems of diverse scopes where analysis of data is needed.
· Establishing, leading and driving specific product development, working with teams WW.
· Leading Business Development activities.
· Communicates effectively with executive leadership, diverse customers and audiences, across multiple disciplines and teams.
· Strong ownership and must be able to solve problems and deliver result with ambiguous information and minimal direction in a cross functional environment.
· Arabic Fluency is required.
· Experience managing large business-critical portfolios with a global impact.
· Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a strong focus on quantitative results.
· Demonstrated capability and willingness to own and solve problems with ambiguous information and little direction.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to utilize relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools).
· Good creativity and judgment: Able to identify and evaluate potential risks/obstacles with minimal assistance and determine corrective action.
· Master’s degree and over 15 years of experience.
· Ability to refine metrics and methodologies used in collecting data.
· Proven experience of working with teams based in other geographies.
· Experience in building and driving loyalty programs
· Business development experience in the relevant field
· MBA from a top tier instuite