Production Manager Job in Basra, Iraq at Fusteka Group
To plan, organize and control the production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and up to standard.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full responsibility of the production for the site factory of FMCG products, Specifically with Croissant.
- Managing the factory resources to ensure high-performance productivity and minimal downtime of machinery.
- Managing and coordinating various personnel on-site with a hands-on approach, assisting where need be.
- Implement and control the production schedule/review and adjust the schedule where needed.
- Determine the human resources required also determine the material resources required.
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are followed.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process as needed.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Estimate production costs/ set production budgets along with Plant Manager.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including Procurement, Logistic and Management
- Any other related duties.
- Job Location
- Basra, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Fusteka Group
Company Location: Basra, Iraq
Job Category: Industrial Production