Production Engineer – Steel Fabrication Jobs in Dubai at Lucky Engineering Services
Title: Production Engineer – Steel Fabrication
Company: Lucky Engineering Services
Major functions includes
1) To receive production drgs lot and study & analyze the work contents to assess the required resources for fabrication process.
2) Distribution of drgs among fabrication supervisors & foremen in the bay and allocation of work force accordingly.
3) Streamlining the raw materials inflow and also work flow at all work stations based on the work contents to ensure optimal utilization of all resources and compliance to timeframe for all fabrication components.
4) Organising the resources like manpower, machineries, tools & tackles, materials handling equipments etc. as and when required.
v Analyzing and implementation of best fabrication practices and techniques in order to develop and maintain more efficient fabrication processes to improve the safety, productivity and quality.
5) Coordination with all stack holders related to the fabrication process, manpower, quality, HSE programs & machineries to resolve all day to day issues and also for the administrative assistance with HR dept.
6) Maintenance of all fabrication bay related datas & documents in order, attend daily review meetings and progress reporting.
7) Adhere to all company policies, procedures, ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within each project at all levels.
8) Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of project and shop objectives.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)