Procurement Specialist Job in Doha, Qatar at Alfardan Properties
To provide support to the Supply Chain team by carrying out administrative duties and documentations. This role involves the following activities,
- Maintain and manage records of all Transmittals, Memos and PR & PO logs
- Maintain and organize all department related documents.
- Coordination with Operations team for all PR related queries.
- Coordination with Suppliers for RFQ, Quotation review & Negotiations.
- Preparation of Purchase Orders (PO) & Contracts, tracking & updating PR/PO status and PO Acknowledgment from Suppliers.
- Coordination with Buyers for correspondences related to suppliers.
- Contacting suppliers to expedite and schedule on-time deliveries.
- Maintaining department related MIS.
- Maintaining and updating of Supplier Database.
- Coordination with Finance team for Supplier payments.
- Coordination with Procurement team for ISO QMS procedures.
- Report or notify job related matters / issues to immediate Supervisor / Line Manager.
- Abide to company’s policies, general conduct and QMS requirements.
- Execute the assigned responsibilities as per company practices and QMS standards set forth.
- Maintain communication etiquettes and professionalism with internal as well as external customers.
- Coordinate with the team members.
- All job related documents and correspondences to be properly filed or maintained.
- Carrying out any additional duties that the management assigns.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
Company: Alfardan Properties
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale