Procurement Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi at AAR Enterprises
Title: Procurement Officer
Company: AAR Enterprises
Location: Abu Dhabi
· Manages the day-to-day operations of the procurement process.
· Manage verification of assets under construction accounts and the capitalization process.
· Identify and introduce improvements to data capture in relation to capital expenditure and the asset register to facilitate improved reporting.
· Study and analyze market changes in terms of products and prices.
· LPO preparation and timely ordering as per par level.
· Assigning par level and keeping track of item par levels through ERP/POS.
· Assures suppliers deliver materials and services in accordance with standards of price, time, quantity and quality agreed upon.
· Maintain proper inventory control of consumable items (FIFO).
· Maintain proper inventory records in ERP/POS.
· Conducts (or manages the process for) the evaluations of proposals and offers in accordance with internal policy and external local, state and federal regulations while selecting the best supplier in accordance with solicitation requirements.
· Responsible for ensuring records are maintained and procurements are documented from origination through completion in ERP/POS.
· Coordinates routinely with other departments to assure effective and timely coordination and team work in procuring goods and services.
· Provides procurement research, guidance and direction by presenting available procurement options.
· Exhibits a strong sense of urgency to maintain high personal performance while making decisions and allocating resources in a cost-efficient manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED2,500.00 per month
Do you have an experience in Food & Beverage industry?
Purchase/Procurement Officer: 2 years (Preferred)