Procurement Executive Job in An Narjis, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
The Procurement Support Executive be responsible in providing procurement and administrative support to the Procurement Department, to provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
· Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
· Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
· In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
· Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
· Assist, communicate and maintain relationship with external 3rd Party Quality Control companies to ensure items ordered from vendor meets internationally recognized Standards (ISO/ASTM/MIL STD etc.).
· Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
· Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
· Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Job Location
- An Narjis, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Military & Defense
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 9
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: An Narjis, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Military & Defense