Procurement Engineer Job in Saudi Arabia at Sasel Saudi LLC
Job Description – Procurement Engineer:
- The Procurement Engineer will be responsible for all projects’ materials, works, and services to ensure all deliverables are delivered as per the Procurement Plan requirements (Timeline, Pricing, and Documentation).
- Will lead all technical/commercial/contractual clarifications with the suppliers.
- Perform commercial and contractual analysis, schedule evaluation of quotations, and incorporate technical evaluations.
- Highlight to the Procurement Director any discrepancies in Procurement processes, identify related risks, and propose actions to minimize such risk.
- Participate in kick-off meetings with Suppliers, ensuring that all terms and obligations are clearly explained and understood.
- Evaluate offers received for technical compliance with the requirements.
- Analyze all suppliers to select the most suitable suppliers who can deliver high-quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost, and quality to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Ensure that purchases comply with commercial, legal, and contractual obligations
- Arrange and participate in meetings between suppliers and engineers, purchasers, inspectors, and other company personal to facilitate materials inspection, substitution, and economical procurement of materials and equipment that are required for the company.
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 45
Civil Engineering And Architecture
Company: Sasel Saudi LLC
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building