Procurement Administrator Job in As Sulaymaniyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
· Develop and implement policies, procedures and strategies for procurement activities and ensuring they are in compliance with the corporate policies and procedures.
· Source suppliers and recommend potential providers to the Purchasers.
· Manage all procurement arrangements for SOURCE whilst developing and retaining relationships with strategic suppliers.
· Monitor and supervise the purchasing activities and procedures to ensure the provision of supplies with required specifications.
· Coordinate with the QA/ QC Managers/ Officers ensuring that the purchased items and materials are in compliance with the requested specifications.
· Coordinate with projects procurement staff to ensure compliance with adopted policies and procedures as well as monitoring the handling process of purchasing requirements within the project.
· Process purchase requisitions and place purchase orders with suppliers as per the agreed terms.
· Good Client Relation Skills
· Good Communication Skills
· Good Organizational Skills
· Good Knowledge of SOURCE Procurement Procedures
· Good Interpersonal Skills
- Job Location
- As Sulaymaniyah, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: As Sulaymaniyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building