Process Manager Jobs in UAE at All Profiles
Title: Process Manager
Company: All Profiles
Position: Process Manager in UAE
: Our Client is looking for a Process Manager for UAE.
Sector: Oil and Gas
Requirements: – Minimum requirements 4-yr Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering Minimum of 15 years of related experience preferably from working for an EPC organisation in the Oil and Gas Industry;
– Technical Demonstrates overall supervision and administrative oversight of personnel including engineers, designers in a project group;
– Coordinates to achieve productive relationship with the offshore engineering centres within the organisation (globally);
– Provides necessary guidance on manpower planning and takes responsibility for recruitment and performance management of his/her team;
– Provides technical expertise and support during various phases of the project design (if relevant) and execution;
– Demonstrates experience and expertise with various engineering deliverables and procurement engineering and he is aware of commercial, contractual and administrative aspects of the departments scope of work;
– Assists in the planning and management of departmental/team objectives, budgets and resource requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities: Supervise and lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information in compliance with tender specifications and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
Determine methods and solutions for complex engineering problems in tandem with the technical specialist and select the most efficient and economical solution to meet the objectives.
– Review ITB (Invitation to Bid) documents and provide technical support to proposal engineering team;
– Ensure process design related scope is well understood for cost and schedule purposes.
– Supervise the verification of design integrity;
– Use Process Simulation software such as HYSIS to ensure project specification details in the FEED Packages are feasible and participate in Contract/Risk review and identify the risk related to project;
– Perform responsibility of a Lead Engineer on major projects. Review contract requirements for project execution, organise the preparation of Technical Document Register;
– Verify and conceptualise the most optimum work routes. Coordinate with projects/planning on project time schedules;
– Develop manpower charts and schedules;
– Participate in monthly project review meetings;
– Ensure Integrity is maintained in the project and get the engineering deliverables reviewed/audited by technical or subject specialists available in the group;
– Supervise and provide guidance in the development of process key deliverables, Process Design Basis, Block Flow Diagrams (BFDs), Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Utility Flow Diagrams (UFDs), Simulation Report and Heat and Material Balance, Process Safety Diagrams, Pressure and Temperature Diagrams (PTDs), Equipment List and other;
– Identify and resolve discrepancies and divergences from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries to projects/client;
– Supervise the preparation of desig…