Process Commissioning Lead Jobs in Sharjah – UAE at IMS France
Title: Process Commissioning Lead
Company: IMS France
Location: Sharjah – UAE
Category: Engineering, Oil & Gas Industry
Le groupe IMS intervient auprès de ses clients sous forme d’assistance technique ou de prestation forfaitaire.
Nous avons pour objectif d’anticiper chaque jour les besoins de nos clients, que nous voyons évoluer au fil du temps. Notre vocation est de rechercher la meilleure performance, de qualité et de service efficace.
IMS is looking for its client a Process Commissioning Lead for a position based in Sharjah (UAE).
The Process Commissioning Lead will coordinate, supervise and monitor the commissioning activities of the process systems for a Waste to Energy Plant.
Its scope of responsitilities will include the Balance of Plant, Utilities and Boiler systems of the Plant, but not the Flue Gas Treatment (FGT) systems which will be managed by the FGT Lead.
The Process Commissioning Lead will directly report to the commissioning manager on site.
Key activities (but not limited to):
– Knows the contractual and technical specifications of the project
– Knows the scope of work of suppliers based on their contract
– Defines the system repartition between the commissioning engineers
– Organize and follow handovers of process systems
– Coordinate the commissioning activities for the process systems
– Ensure commissioning activities are performed and project’s HSE rules
– Follow-up progress of commissioning activities and snag closure to ensure completion within the best delays and project’s quality requirements
– Ensure all required documentation is available prior starting commissioning activities (commissioning procedures, suppliers’ documentation, engineering documentation)
– Ensure all personnel and material means are available on site on time to perform commissioning activities
– Ensure all tests and activities are properly validated and recorded (e.g. test sheets, tests reports)
– Ensure all modifications done or discrepancies identified during commissioning have been updated on the related documentation (red-line mark-up) and communicated to project’s team
– Identify defects or discrepancies with engineering that requires major modification and prepare Non Conformity Reports when required
– Reports on a daily basis to the commissioning manager of the process systems’ progress
– Update on a weekly basis the process systems’ progress report
– Inform the commissioning manager of any issue which could impact project’s progress, completion
– Propose, and coordinate with other departments (e.g. engineering), to find solutions to solve the issued encountered on its systems
– Participate to daily coordination meeting
For all the systems he is directly responsible for, he will:
– Review and update as necessary commissioning procedures and Risk Assessment
– Review supplier’s commissioning documentation
– Ensure commissioning activities are perfomed and project’s safety rules and quality standards.
– Prepare the Permit to Work necessary for his activities and get them signed prior starting work. Get them closed when the work is completed.
– Inform as soon as possible HSE department, commissioning manager, and site management of any HSE issue or incident on site.
– Participate to Handover inspections (from construction to commissioning)
– Raise, monitor, and follow closure of snags
– Supervise cold and hot commissioning activities performed by subcontractors, and ensure proper completion and transmission of related test sheets and reports
– Execute cold and hot commissioning activities in accordance with commissio…