Premier Services Officer (UAE Nationals Only) Jobs in Dubai at HSBC
Title: Premier Services Officer (UAE Nationals Only)
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
To assist Premier Relationship Manager with the day to day operation of their portfolio. To ensure all the administrative function of the Premier Relationship Manager are manger effectively. The PRA ensures walk-in clients are attended to and refers to PRM when the need arises.
• The job holder ensures that the department works within the parameters set down in the FIM, BIM DIB, Procedural/Instructional Manual, Training & Competency scheme. He/she also ensure that all instructions and policies laid down by MEM, Central Bank and Audit are diligently observed and highlighted to the management for further action as appropriate.
• The job holder should be self-driven and proactive, in order to secure satisfaction from new and existing Premier client which will result an acquiring newer to bank clients, the job holder is in frequent contact with other departments to seek understanding and satisfaction result closure
• The job holder seeks support from the Premier Support Managers to obtain approvals for various proposals/transactions outside the job holders limit authority/ or any related queries for further investigation.
• The VPRM/VPSSM/VPCM to obtain approvals on proposals in excess of his/her limit boundaries, and in the day to day activities of the department.
• Ensure compliance with procedures.
• Ensure BMLCO procedures are adhered to i.e. suspicious third party transactions or numerous third party transactions, irrespective of amount are being made which are unusual for the contact center then these will be advised to the primary BMLCO (PFS) in the relevant branch.
• Awareness and adherence to the Central Bank regulations, and Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering guidelines.
• Financial and non-financial reimbursement limits to be adhere to.
• Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc. FIM, BIM and Credit Policy lending guidelines.
• Be alert to operational risk losses during the execution of the day to day responsibilities, identify an operational risk loss and report this to manager ensuring that it is reported to their local risk coordinator
• Conduct CDD (Customer Due diligence and collect documents from the customer), update the customer …