Pre Commissioning Engineer Job at Alasab Gen. Transport & Cont. LLC
AL ASAB Contracting Establishment is one of the leading EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) companies in the Gulf region engaged in Oil and Gas, Civil Contracting, Infrastructure Development, Earthmoving Works. Established in Abu Dhabi in the year 1986, the Company had a turnover in excess of USD 200 Million last year. It is a leading name in Oil and Gas and contracting industry.
Pre Commissioning Engineer:
• The Candidate should be a Process/Mechanical/BE Instrumentation Engineer with experience of 12+ years in Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning of upstream Oil & Gas facilities and pipeline in ADNOC.
• Should have experience in leading a Multi discipline team (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, pipeline, instrumentation and telecom) with good communication skills.
• Capable to Preparation of below documents and coordinate with engineering, procurement and construction.
• Operating and Maintenance Manuals (Existing manual shall be updated/amended as required)
• Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning Manual
• Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning Procedures/ Method of statement
• Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Philosophies
• Pre-Commissioning Check Lists
• Equipment Operating Procedures
• Test Run Procedure/Plan
• Baseline data
• Knowledge of commissioning sequence of onshore EPC projects
• Able to manage package vendors like ICSS, MPFM, HIPPS, SCMS, ETR, ITR, Chemical Injection skids etc. and plan their site visits to complete their Pre-commissioning and Pre-SAT works.
• Coordinate with client representatives to prepare a schedule for SAT of package items and conduct the SAT.
Company: Alasab Gen. Transport & Cont. LLC
Company Location: UAE
About Alasab Gen. Transport & Cont. LLC
Al Asab General Transport & Contracting Establishment (AAGTC) is successfully providing the General Construction activities right from the time of its inception in 1986. Belonging to one of the well known entrepreneur families of UAE, they are the pioneer of business involving diversified activities of General Construction and Transportation with an annual turnover of more than USD 130 Millions.