PMO PROJECT MANAGER Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
You take ownership for everything you do
Whatever passes through the hands of the people you manage has to meet your high standards. We admire your work ethic and the accountability you bring to your managerial position. Our organization realizes that we are only as exceptional as the leaders who inspire exceptional work. If you can motivate your team to handle every project as though they own it, let’s talk!
The Project Manager will be working within a project management office with client and he shall perform all the necessary duties required by the client within the scope specified by the contract. It includes responsibility to monitor a massive number of projects in certain region within Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will have the following major duties:-
- Oversee, monitor, and analyze Projects performance and prepare reports highlighting all the potential risk and issues with project and recommend suitable solutions.
- Recommend preventive/corrective actions and initiatives to improve governance on the projects.
- Organize and lead meetings with consultant and contractors to discuss issue affecting Project progress.
- Ensure the proper approval of baseline schedule for all the projects.
- Regularly prepare presentations/reports for the senior management to highlight project progress and issues.
- Advise client on issues related to contractor’s claims, likely to affect the financial resources or the scope of work.
- Provide assistance in budget of future projects and the sector strategic plans.
- Reinforce continuous improvement, collect lessons learned and ensure that all project management tools and procedures are implemented at all levels of Projects management.
- Organize training sessions with client’s project managers, engineers, consultants and contractors related to the implementation of the client’s projects management manual “PMM”.
- Conduct continuous audit on all the projects to ensure quality procedures are implemented and recorded and prepare detailed visit reports.
- Perform periodic evaluations of contractors, consultants, and projects management staff.
- Prepare Comprehensive risk register of region projects.
- Reinforce the implementation of stage gate review processes, value engineering sessions and local master plan reviews.
We need managers who perform well when every moment counts
The heroes of a situation are the managers who can lead their teams to meet high pressure with high focus, high determination, and high productivity. If that’s you, you’re in high demand in our inclusive organization where our valued, diverse staff broadens our ability to find smart solutions.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent in engineering discipline with minimum 15 years of professional experience in the Project management, supervision and planning of water and wastewater projects. Preferably, the last five (5) years of experience with an international consultant.
- Should be fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Preferably, PMP qualified.
- Well versed in report writing and in preparing professional presentations.
General professional experience: The expert should have a minimum of 15 years of professional experience in the management, supervision, planning of water, and wastewater projects.
Preferably, the last five (5) years of his experience are with an international consultant.
If exceeding expectations drive your success, we’re a match
If your management style inspires others to give their all, think on their feet and use their imaginations, we want to meet you. We never get tired of going the extra mile when it comes to exceeding customer expectations. If you feel the same, you’ll be inspired here by like-minded colleagues. We welcome people from a spectrum of backgrounds, knowing that the perspectives diversity brings make us smarter and better.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy